Bearville Waterfall
Hi! and welcome to Bearville Waterfall! If you haven't joined at this time, we really look forward to seeing you join, if you are already a member, log in and recruit!!

-the administrators.

Bearville Waterfall

Where friends unite

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:20 am
Latest topics
» Rules and regulations at bearville waterfall.
NOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:17 pm by Zilly

» Trading Items!
NOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 2:21 pm by Tyla

» Application rules and regulations.
NOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:05 pm by Guest

» Chatbox rules and regulations
NOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:04 pm by Guest

» Believe in Yourself- Graphics by Gabby
NOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:45 pm by Guest

» Avvies VS Siggies!
NOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:35 pm by Guest

» GangamStyleVsGentleman
NOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:33 pm by Guest

» Add on ten
NOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:31 pm by Guest

» banner pics for the back-to-school banner needed!
NOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:45 am by Guest

Top posters
Moona
NOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD! I_vote_lcapNOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD! I_voting_barNOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD! I_vote_rcap 
SusieTheQueenie
NOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD! I_vote_lcapNOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD! I_voting_barNOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD! I_vote_rcap 
♥MacKenzie Hollister ♥
Tyla
Foreva
Zilly
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

NOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

NOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD! Empty
PostSubject: NOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD!   NOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:14 pm

Username:
Day you joined;
Will you abuse your powers;
Write a paragraph on why YOU think you should be the next mod: (Please use proper grammar):

I will enjoy picking the new mod!(:

4/28/13 - May 5th xD

Last edited by I t s I z z y ♥ on Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD!   NOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:17 pm

Sorry to dp;
An example of a good application is
Username: I t s I z z y ♥
Day joined; 20/4/13
Will you abuse your powers?; No
I wanna be the new mod because I think it would be a great experience to mod on a forum that is so amazing like this(:
If you'd pick me that would be an honor and I would be SO happy(:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD!   NOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:14 pm

Username: Zoe♥
Day you joined; 2013-04-10
Will you abuse your powers; No.
Write a paragraph on why YOU think you should be the next mod: (Please use proper grammar): I think I should be mod because I would make sure everyone follows the rules, doesn't type in red or blue, and be a kind mod who respects other members. I will look up to the admins and follow their guidance and basically, just make sure Bearville Waterfall is a happy place.

Thank you Bearville Waterfall. You are a great forum.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD!   NOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD! I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:32 am

Username: fredo the small fry frog \ bv loveheart1429
Day you joined; well need to check Very Happy
Will you abuse your powers; nope
Write a paragraph on why YOU think you should be the next mod: (Please use proper grammar): i will be active on the forum and try to help people if they need it. i will be active on chat box so that if people need help i am on chat Very Happy if people are fighting i would say guys please stop fighting just say sorry to each other please. thanks!!

You did not use proper grammar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD!   NOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD! I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:20 pm

-Note;; You MUST use proper grammar, and once we get 45 members I will reward you with mod powers.
I will write accepted if I accept you.
Zoe, you will get your mod powers shortly. ~ Izzy.
Back to top Go down
SusieTheQueenie
Bearville Waterfall Staff
SusieTheQueenie

PostSubject: Re: NOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD!   NOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD! I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:23 pm

Rachel your founder will. Choose who gets jobs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bearvillewaterfall.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: NOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD!   NOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD! I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:33 pm

Silly me.
Can we mod Zoe, as we have modded her in the past o:?
Back to top Go down
SusieTheQueenie
Bearville Waterfall Staff
SusieTheQueenie

PostSubject: Re: NOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD!   NOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD! I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:37 pm

Yes, you. Certainly can help choose jobs with me. 45 members here we come!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bearvillewaterfall.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: NOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD!   NOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD! I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 1:24 pm

Yay. Thanks guys! Just wondering, could you change my rank to Mod? Thanks c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD!   NOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD! I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 8:14 pm

I will, soon(:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD!   NOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD! I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:48 am

Thanks Izzy c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD!   NOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD! I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 8:02 am

Username: Emma
Day you joined; 2013-04-23
Will you abuse your powers; Definately not.
Write a paragraph on why YOU think you should be the next mod: I would like to be mod to help Bearvillewaterfall. Make sure there are no fights, and if there are fights, i would kindly ask them to stop, and apologise. I would make sure NO one is getting bullied. And that we are all respected fairly.
I would make sure NO member is using blue or red, and I will only use these colours in a fight.

Thank you for reading.
-Emma c;
Thinking about this! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD!   NOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOWS YOUR BIG CHANCE... THE CHANCE TO BE A MOD!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville Waterfall :: Contests-
Jump to: